Skip to main content

Prayer for examinations

Success in Examinations

FOR EXAMINATION/ACADEMIC SUCCESS

Prayer to St. Joseph of Cupertino for success in Examinations
O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino my brother in Christ, who while on earth did you obtained from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew. Be my prayer partner and intercede with me and for me, for divine favour and assistance in the examinations for which I am now preparing (mention the name of the exam and the paper/subject). In union with you St. Joseph of Cupertino, I shall praise and glorify the Lord for granting this exam success in the name of Jesus. St. Joseph of Cupertino, pray for me. Amen.

This powerful prayer is very effective in examinations.
(It has to be said before, during and after the examination)

I receive the diligent spirit of a distinction candidate to read well in preparation for the forthcoming exam in Jesus name.

I receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit to focus well on areas relevant to the forthcoming exam in Jesus name.

I receive the strength of the Lord to be strong against ever form of sickness before and during the exam in Jesus name.

Evil news that hinders concentration will not be my portion in Jesus name.

My staff of bread and financial supply will not fail before or during the exam period in Jesus name.

I pronounce every department of my brain under lock and key to open up in Jesus name.

I resist every temptation to cheat in the course of this examination in Jesus name.

The spirit of carelessness, weakness and nervousness that may cause exam failure will not overpower me in Jesus name.

I will succeed in the forthcoming exam with unprecedented and unparallel result in Jesus name.

My confidence in God to excel in the forthcoming exam will not fail in Jesus name.

I will not be on the hospital bed while my colleagues are writing exams in Jesus name.

I will not be in the police cell while my colleagues are writing exams in Jesus name.

Evil and demonic sleep including satanic delay or distraction that makes people miss exam will not be my portion in Jesus name.

Fear, anxiety and evil emotion that can cause exam fever will not overpower me in Jesus name.

My brain will receive the touch of the Holy Spirit for easy assimilation in Jesus name.

The Holy Spirit will stand by my side as a senior partner in the exam hall in Jesus name.

The Holy Spirit will give me retentive memory and help me to recall all I have been taught and all I have read in Jesus name.

The anointing of favour will follow my answer scripts to the presence of my examiners in Jesus name.

My script, my name and my exam number will be policed by God’s guiding angels against handling by exam officers in Jesus name.

The result of this exam will be so outstanding and worthy of celebration and awards in Jesus name.

Thank you Jesus for i know you have answered all my prayers and petitions. Amen

 

In the of the Father and of the Son of the holy spirit. Amen.
Just believe and it shall come to pass.
     Note: is for every exam. ( daily, or more for each exam)
Please share with those whom you always wanted them to prosper.
Brought to you by: MR FREEDOM MAN
Fb: Nigerian news vendor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHORT LETTER TO HIS EXCELLENCY DR. ( PASTOR ) SAMUEL ORTOM THE NUMBER ONE CITIZEN OF BENUE STATE, NIGERIA. BY: ECHEKWU E. SUNDAY ON THE 23RD MAY, 2017. WITH DUE RESPECT SIR, WE HAVE HONOURED YOU ENOUGH AND IT IS TIME TO CRY OUT LOUD AS YOU WANTED.

SHORT LETTER TO HIS EXCELLENCY DR. ( PASTOR ) SAMUEL ORTOM THE NUMBER ONE CITIZEN OF BENUE STATE, NIGERIA. BY: ECHEKWU E. SUNDAY ON THE 23RD MAY, 2017.           WITH DUE RESPECT SIR, WE HAVE HONOURED YOU ENOUGH AND IT IS TIME TO CRY OUT LOUD AS YOU WANTED.   I enjoin all well meaningful citizens of the world whom by God's Grace we were merged under one social network which was said or known as FACEBOOK. it extremely seems oblivious that over a Month now we are on STRIKE which by now we supposed to at least finished this first Semester like other universities has done; uni. Abj. As a case study.    My able governor sir, although it might seemly believable that you could not read this epic/epigram as it may appear to be. We were once vehemently deprived of what we know or fully aware to be turned into something else, that was why we all seeks for CHANGE is that the change you PROMISED us???? ( tears gashing out...) Sir, this is not what we wanted before we gave you our possib

BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION INTO POST-GRADUATE SCHOOL 《 ECHEKWU SUNDAY JNR》THE BRIDGE

BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, MAKURDI-NIGERIA  (Postgraduate School)  ADMISSION INTO POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES   2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION  Published by ECHEKWU E. SUNDAY JNR    Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Postgraduate programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diplomas, Masters and Doctor of Philosophy Degrees of the Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2023/2024 academic session.    1. FACULTY OF ARTS        a. Department of Languages and Linguistics   M.A. Linguistics                 Full time   M.A. French                 Full time   PhD. Linguistics                Full time   PhD. French                   b. Department of English  Full time   M.A. Literature in English             Full time   PhD. Literature in English               c. Department of History  Full/Part time         M.A. History with specialization in any of the following areas:   M.A. History (Nigerian History -Central Nigeria)                        

Cashless policy: Reps, CBN agree no time limit for old naira notes 31/01/2023

     Published by   ECHEKWU SUNDAY  JNR @  EKUM BLOG  The House of Representatives and the Central Bank of Nigeria have agreed that a time limit will no longer apply to the validity of old naira notes after the expiration of the February 10 deadline set by the apex bank. This means that the face value of the old N1000, N500 and N200 notes will continue to be redeemable in compliance with Section 20 (3) of the CBN Establishment Act. Banks will continue to mop up the notes after they cease to be legal tender on February 10 without a time limit. The CBN Governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele, was directed to submit a weekly report on releases of the new notes to commercial banks so that the House could verify claims by the CEOs of the banks that the apex bank had not been releasing enough cash to them. The CBN was also directed to restore over-the-counter transactions by the banks and increase Automated Teller Machine (ATM) cash withdrawal limits in order to fast-track the circulation of the new no